MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Fundamentals of mechanics, dynamics and tribology of machines|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- A. A. Ryzhkin, Synergetics of cutting tool materials wear processes, triboelectric aspect (Izd. tsentr DSTU, Rostov-on-Don, 2004) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ryzhkin, Mehanica i tribologia tranportnih system, 195 (2011) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ryzhkin, V. E. Burlakova, D.V. Moiseev, E.V. Fominoff, Journal of Friction and Wear, E 37, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ryhkin, E.V. Fominoff, U.A. Torop, Vestnik DGTU J., 2 (2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kregelskiy et. al., Basis of calculation for friction and wear (Mashinostroenie, Moskva, 1977) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Blau, Friction science and technology: from concepts to applications (Taylor&Fransis Group LLC, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Frolov, Modern tribology (LKI, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ryzhkin, V. E. Burlakova, Sbornik nauchnih statey po materialam 13-oy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, 4 (2015) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.