MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy generation efficiency|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- F. Du, J. S. Li, L. Li, D. H. Si, Robust Control Study For Four-Wheel Active Steering Vehicle, Proceedings - International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering, ICECE 2010, pp. 1830-1833, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hamzah, M. K. Aripin, Y. M. Sam, H. Selamat, M. F Ismail, Yaw Stability Improvement For Four-Wheel Active Steering Vehicle Using Sliding Mode Control, 2012 IEEE 8th International Colloquium on Signal Processing and Its Applications, pp.127-132, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, N. Chen, J. Yang, L. Wang, Fractional Order Sliding Model Control Of Active Four-Wheel Steering Vehicles, ICFDA'14 International Conference on Fractional Differentiation and Its Applications 2014, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ssu-Hsin Yu, John J.Moskwa, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 116, pp.659-667, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sano, Y. Furukawa and S. Shiraishi, Four Wheel Steering System with Rear Wheel Steer Angle Control as a Function of Steering Wheel Angle, SAE World Congress and Exhibition, Detroit, MI, USA, SAE Paper no.860625, [Google Scholar]
- M. Abe, Vehicle Handling Dynamics: Theory and Application, Vehicle Handling Dynamics: Theory and Application, First Edition (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.