MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable and Non-renewable Energy Resources and Power Generation|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- C. Yao, X. Ruan, X. Wang, and C. K. Tse, Isolated buck-boost DC/DC converters suitable for wide input-voltage range, IEEE Trans. Power Electron, 26, 9, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Rathore, D. R. Patil, and D. Srinivasan, Non-isolated bidirectional soft-switching current-fed LCL resonant DC/DC converter to interface energy storage in DC microgrid, IEEE Trans Ind. Appl., 52, 2, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. de Novaes, A. Rufer, I. Barbi, A new quadratic, three-level, DC/DC converter suitable for fuel cell application, IEEE Power Conversion Conference, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. Maksimovic, S. Cuk, Switching converters with wide DC conversion range, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 6, 1, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Luo, H. Ye, Positive output super-Lift Converters, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 18,1, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Morales-Saldana, R. Galarza-Quirino, J. Leyva-Ramos, Multiloop controller design for a quadratic boost converter, IET Power Applications., 1, 3, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.Zhang, J.Xu, P.Yang, Single switch high gain quadratic boost converter based on voltage-lift-technique, IEEE International Power & Energy Conference (IPEC), (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.