MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Enhancement and Optimization|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- D. L. O. Mohsen Farzad: An evaluation of improper refrigerant charge on the performance of a split system air conditioner with capillary tube expansion. Rep. Energy Syst. Lab. Res. Consort. (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Jiangyan Liu Juanxin Chen, Jiangyu Wang, Guannan Li, Wenju Hu, Appl. Therm. Eng. 107, 284-293 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.D. Of Energy: Energy Efficiency Trends in Residential and Commercial Buildings. 2008, p. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Tetsu Kubota Doris Hooi Chyee Toe, Dilshan Remaz Ossen, J. Int. Dev. Coorperation. 17, 61-69 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N. LaCount: The Pressure-Enthalpy (Heat) Diagram. Techline. 7, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.-C.& R.I. (ARI): Standard for performance rating of unitary air-conditioning and air-source heat pump equipment, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.