MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Enhancement and Optimization|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- F. B. I. Alnaimi, E. S. K. Why, M. S. Nasif, “Development and implementation of bottom ash crushing system in Submerged Scrapper Conveyor (SSC) for Coal-fired Power Plant,” MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 131, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Wan, G. Sun, X. Xue, M. Shi, “Solids concentration simulation of different size particles in a cyclone separator,” Powder Technol., vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 94-104, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Chu, J. Chen, A. B. Yu, R. A. Williams, “Numerical studies of multiphase flow and separation performance of natural medium cyclones for recovering waste coal,” Powder Technol., vol. 314, pp. 532-541, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. W. Chu, B. Wang, D. L. Xu, Y. X. Chen, A. B. Yu, “CFD-DEM simulation of the gas-solid flow in a cyclone separator,” Chem. Eng. Sci., vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 834-847, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. W. Chu, B. Wang, A. B. Yu, A. Vince, “CFD-DEM modelling of multiphase flow in dense medium cyclones,” Powder Technol., vol. 193, no. 3, pp. 235-247, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Johansson, M. Evertsson, “CFD simulation of a centrifugal air classifier used in the aggregate industry,” Miner. Eng., vol. 63, pp. 149-156, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Thrangaraju, K. M. Munisamy, R. Apparao, “Investigation of flow inside pulverized coal (PC) pipes against coal particle size and air flow rate for a utility boiler,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Storm Technologies Inc., Finessing fuel fineness, pp. 72-76, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.