MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Enhancement and Optimization|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- J. Benedek, T.-T. Sebestyén, and B. Bartók. Evaluation of renewable energy sources in peripheral areas and renewable energy-based rural development, Renew and Sus Energy Rev, 90, 516-535 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Loh. The potential of the Malaysian oil palm biomass as a renewable energy source. Energy Conve and Mang, 141, 285-298 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Saldarriaga, R. Aguado, A. Pablos, M. Amutio, M. Olazar, and J. Bilbao. Fast characterization of biomass fuels by thermogravimetric analysis (TGA). Fuel, 140, 744-751 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zamzam, W. Kheng, and N. Kamaruddin. Greener energy solutions for a sustainable future: issues and challenges for Malaysia. Ener Policy, 31(11), 1061-1072 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sudiyani, D. Styarini, E. Triwahyuni, K. Sembiring, Y. Aristiawan, H. Abimanyu, and M. Han. Utilization of Biomass Waste Empty Fruit Bunch Fiber of Palm Oil for Bioethanol Production Using Pilot-Scale Unit. Energy Procedia, 32, 31-38 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Khatun, M.I.H. Reza, M. Moniruzzaman, and Z. Yaakob. Sustainable oil palm industry: The possibilities. Renew and Susta Energy Rev, 76, 608-619 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kerdsuwan, K. Laohalidano. Renewable Energy from Palm Oil Empty Fruit Bunch. Ren energy-trends and appli. InTech, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chang. An overview of empty fruit bunch from oil palm as feedstock for bio-oil production. Bio and Bioenergy, 62, 174-181 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Chembukulam, A.S. Dandge, N.L.K. Rao, K. Seshagiri, R. Vaidyeswaran. Smokeless fuel from carbonized sawdust. Indust & Eng Chemistry Process Desi and Devel, 20, 714-9 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, M. Zhu, and D. Zhang. A Thermogravimetric study of the characteristics of pyrolysis of cellulose isolated from selected biomass, Appl Energy, 220, 87-93 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Monir, A. Abd Aziz, R. Kristanti, and A. Yousuf. Co-gasification of empty fruit bunch in a downdraft reactor: A pilot scale approach. Bioresource Technology Reports, 1, 39-49 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Leal, L. Ramos, D. Barrett, A. Curvelo, and C. Rodella. A thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) method to determine the catalytic conversion of cellulose from carbon-supported hydrogenolysis process. Thermochemical Acta, 616, 9-13 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Akhtar, N.S. Amin. A review on operating parameters for optimum liquid oil yield in biomass pyrolysis. Renew and Sustain Energy Reviews, 16(7), 5101-5109 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. El may, M. Jeguirim, S. Dorge, G. Trouvé, and R. Said. Study on the thermal behaviour of different date palm residues: characterization and devolatilization kinetics under inert and oxidative atmospheres. Energy 44 (1), 702-709 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.