MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V. Masyagin, R. Bazhenov, A. Muholzoev, MATEC Web Conf.: Int. Conf. on Mod. Trends Manuf. Technol. Equip. 129, 01063 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyi, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 124 2017 [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kiselev, V.N. Kovalnogov, Scientific bases and technology of application of lubricating–cooling technological means at machining (Ulyanovsk, UlSTU, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Platov, R.R. Dema, M.V. Kharchenko, R.N. Amirov, Experience of application of liquid lubricating materials during wide strip hot rolling 3rd International Sc. and Technic. Conf. on Sc. and Technical Progress in Ferrous Metal. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- B. Avdeyev, MATEC Web Conf.: Int. Conf. on Mod. Trends Manuf. Technol. Equip. 129, 06012 2017 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhukov, E.P. Masyutkin, B.A. Avdeyev, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 177 2017 [Google Scholar]
- B. Avdeyev, E. Masyutkin, S. Golikov, S. Sokolov and V. Gavrilov, Calculation of efficiency curve of magnetic hydrocyclone 2017 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, pp. 1225–1228 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Srivastava, Developments in Lubricant Technology (Wiley–Blackwell, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Bulyzhev, E.N. Men’shov, Mathematical theory of magnetic coagulation of ferromagnetic particles in weakly contaminated sewage Izvestia Samara Sci. Center Russ. Acad. Sci., 16 1, pp. 247–254 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vonsovsky, Magnetism. Magnetic properties of dia, vapor, ferro, antiferro, and ferrimagnetics (Science, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kamenskaya, R.I. Kovalova, V.M. Labetsky, The impact of metal processing industries by cutting machine–building enterprises on the environment and ways to reduce the damage caused (Novosibirsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Budnik, S. Chernyi, Procedia Eng., 150, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sokolov, A.S. Miroshnikov, E.A. Sokolova, Gornyi Zhurnal, 12, 83 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sokolova MATEC Web Conf.: Int. Conf. on Mod. Trends in Manuf. Technol. and Equip. 129 03008 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.