MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling of Technical Systems. CAD/CAM/CAE Systems|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- R.N. Khasanov, Use of compact specimens for determination of constructional materials mechanical properties, USPTU young scientist bulletin, №1, pp. 5–11 2016 [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Khasanov, V.A. Gafarova, M.R. Abdulganiev, I.R. Kuzeev, Assessment of mechanical properties of constructional materials with the use of compact specimens, Modern methods and tools of diagnostics of electric and electrotechnical equipment, automation means and systems; materials of Russian National Science and Technology Conference, pp. 268–269 2016 [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Khasanov, A.A. Ryabov, I.R. Kuzeev, Determination of fracture work on compact steel specimens, Problems of gathering, processing and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products, E 1 (107), pp. 116–123 2017 [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Khertsberg, Deformation and fracture mechanics of constructional materials (Metallurgiya, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Drozdovskiy, T.V. Polishchuk, V.P. Volkov, Chevron notch as a tool for specimen thickness decrement upon determination of К1с value, Plant laboratory, №6. pp. 74–76 1987 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Barker, F. I. Baratta, Comparisons of Fracture Toughness Measurementsby the Short Rod and ASTM Standard Method of Test for Plane-Strain FractureToughness of Metallic Materials, E 399-78, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 8, pp. 97–102 1980 [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials. Standard Test Method for PlainStrain (Chevron-Notch) Fracture Toughness of Metallic Materials, E 1304-97 (Annual book of standards, Philadelfia, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Solyanik, K.V. Shchedrivyy, Methodology of determination of fracture resistance characteristics of metal plates and covers of small thickness, Tomsk Polytechnic University bulletin, V.309, № 4, pp. 136–140 2006 [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Kuzeev, Ye.A. Naumkin, Yu.N. Savicheva, S.V. Popova, Surface and surface phenomena, Neftegazovoye delo” publishing house, p.144 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.