MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling of Technical Systems. CAD/CAM/CAE Systems|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Psarros, I., Kepaptsoglou, K., & Karlaftis, M. An empirical investigation of passenger waiting time perceptions using hazard-based duration models. Journal of Public Transportation, 14 (3), 109–122 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lebedeva O.A. Estimation of the degree of unevenness of passenger flows, Modern technologies and scientific and technical progress. T. 1. No 1. P. 41 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Lebedeva O.A. Perfection of methods for monitoring passenger traffic on public urban passenger transport routes: diss. cand. of tech. sciences. Irkutsk, 2014. 171 p. [Google Scholar]
- Hensher, D.A., F. L. Mannering, Hazard-based duration models and their application to transport analysis. Transport Reviews 14 (1), 63–82 1994 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Washington, S., M. Karlaftis, F. Mannering, Statistical and Econometric Methods for Transportation Data Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, E. T., and J. W. Wang, Statistical Methods for Survival Data Analysis 3rd Edition (Wiley and Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.