MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V. K. Afanasev, Piston’s Silumin’s (Poligraph, Kemerovo, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Groe, Petrol and diesel engines (Za rulem, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Lukanin, M. G. Shatrov, Internal combustion engines. Book 2. Dynamics and design (Hish School, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Nikitin, Thermal and wear-resistant coatings of diesel engine parts (Mechanical engineering, Leningrad, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Dudareva, Nanotechnologies in power plant engineer-ing: scientific and educational course (Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Ufa, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Krishtal, P. V. Ivashin, A. V. Polunin, D. A. Pavlov, Vector of science TSU, 22, 169 2012 [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Suminov, A. V. Epelfeld, Microarc oxidation: theory, technology, equipment (Ekomet, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Suminov, Plasma-electrolytic modification of the surface of metals and alloys (Technosfera, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Curran, Thermal and mechanical properties of plasma electrolytic oxide coatings (Diss. University of Cambridge, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Batichev, News of Orlovsk St. Techn. University. Series Building. Transport, 1, 67 2004 [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Sibirkov, Reduction of heat stress of piston groups of marine diesel engines (Diss. Novosibirsk State. Acad. of Water Transp, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Nemenenok, V. A. Kalinichenko, M. A. Sadoha, V. I. Gutko, Casting and metallurgy, 34, 175 2005 [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Goc, S. A. Glinkin, Tractors and agricultural machines, 12, 34 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://dvs.ugatu.ac.ru [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gorbachev, S. A. Zagayko, N. V. Rudaya, B. P. Rudoy, Simulation system “Albeya” (core). User guide. Programmer’s Guide: A Tutorial (Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Ufa, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Sivukhin, General course of physics: electricity (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Chainov, Design of Internal Combustion Engines: Textbook for university students (EBS Lan, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Kostin, Thermal stress of internal combustion engines (Mechanical engineering, Leningrad, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Stephanovsky, Testing of Internal Combustion Engines (Mechanical engineering, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Kavtaradze, Local Heat Transfer in Reciprocating Engines: Student handbook for universities (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Gaydadin, S. A. Efremova, The use of computer facilities in the processing of an active experiment (Volgograd State Technical University, Volgograd, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.oakdaleengr.com/datafit.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.