MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- P. Herzenstiel, J.C. Aurich, CBN-grinding wheel with a defined grain pattern – extensive numerical and experimental studies, Machining Science and Technology, 14, pp. 301–322 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Geng, Li Xuekun, Qian Zhiqiang, Liu Haitao, Rong Yiming, Experimental study of time-dependent performance in superalloy high-speed grinding with CBN wheels, Machining Science and Technology, Vol. 20 (4), pp. 615–633 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vasil’ev, A.Y. Popov, D.S. Rechenko, Diamond grinding of hard-alloy plates, Russian Engineering Research, 32(11-12), pp. 730–732 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Kremen’, D.A. Popovskii, V.G. Yur’ev, Grinding of titanium alloys by Elbor and diamond wheels, Russian Engineering Research, 33, pp. 457–459 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mogilnikov, M.Y. Chmir, Y.S. Timofeev, V.S. Poluyanov, Diamond-ECM Grinding of Sintered Hard Alloys of WC-Ni, Procedia CIRP, 42, pp. 143–148 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andre D.L. Batako, Vaios Tsiakoumis, An experimental investigation into resonance dry grinding of hardened steel and nickel alloys with element of MQL, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 77, pp. 27–41 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zishan, L. Beizhi, L.Y. Steven, Material phase transformation at high heating rate during grinding, Machining Science and Technology, 20, pp. 290–311 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nosenko, The influence of contact processes on the wheel wear during grinding, Tools and Technology, v. 17-18, pp. 162–167 2004. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yanyushkin, D.V. Lobanov, P.V. Arkhipov, Research of influence of electric conditions of the combined electro-diamond machining on quality of grinding of hard alloys, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 91, pp. 1–6 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Lobanov, P.V. Arkhipov, A.S. Yanyushkin, V.Yu. Skeeba, The research into the effect of conditions of combined electric powered diamond processing on cutting power, Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 736, pp. 81–85 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shcherbak, M.A. Tolstoy, A.P. Anisimov, V.H. Postanogov, Theoretical and practical fundamentals of metals and alloys electrochemical processing (Mechanical Engineering, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shorkin, L.Yu. Frolenkova, A.S. Azarov, Assessing the influence of environment particles triple interaction on surface and adhesive properties of solid bodies, Materials Science, v. 2, pp. 2–7 2011. [Google Scholar]
- О.I. Medvedeva, A.S. Yanyushkin, V.Y. Popov, Calculation of the energy of adhesion contact surfaces for instrumental materials by various methods, High Tech in machine building, v. 15 (35), pp. 14–19 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.