MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Pozhidayev S.P., On Theory of Elastic Wheel Quality in Terms of Mechnaics, Motor Car Industry, No.1. p. 16–17 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Pozhidayev S.P., On Useful Mechanical Effect and Car Energy Efficiency, АВТОмΕΧаНИΚ ΥΚРаïНИ, No.3, P.18–21 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Evsyeev P.P., Efficient Car Engine Output-Input Ratio, Motor Car Industry, No.4, P.12–14 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Pozhidayev P.K., Issues on Elastic Wheel Radius, R&D Journal “Motor Car Transport”, No.4 (20), P.6–8 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Balabina, N.P. Balovnev, V.A. Ivanov. S.I. Chepurnoy, Influence of Parameters and Contact Conditions of Wheel Elasticity on Their Power and Kinematic Characteristics, News Bulleting of Moscow State Technical University “MAMI”, No.1 (15), v. 1, P.28–32 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Kopotilov V.I., Key Parameters of Elastic Wheel Rolling at Movement Along Hard Surface, Oil and Gas in Western Siberia: Materials of International Scientific and Technical Conference. T.S. Design, Building and Operation of Transport Systems and Oil&Gas Storage Systems. Auto-road Problems of Oil-Gas Complex. TyumGNGU, p. 201–205 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kopotilov, L.B. Parkhomenko, Analysis of Force and Power Balance Equations for Car Drive Wheel, Oil and Gas in Western Siberia: Materials of International Scientific and Technical Conference. T.S. Design, Building and Operation of Transport Systems and Oil&Gas Storage Systems. Auto-road Problems of Oil-Gas Complex. TyumGNGU, Editor P.V. Yevtin. Tyumen.: TyumGNGU, p. 206–209 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Kopotilov V.I., Theoretical Analysis of Car Drive Wheel Radii, Truck. Monthly and daily R&D journal, M.: 000 –Mashinostroyeniye, 32, p. 34–39 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Gorshkov. I.V. Zainiyev, Mobile Device Power Losses due to Pneumatic Wheeled Mover Rolling, Tractors and Agricultural Machines, No.10, p. 16–19 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Tarasik V.P., Theory of Car Motion: Manual for Higher Education Institutions (Saint-Petersburg: BKhV Saint-Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrushov, V.V, Moskovkin, A.N. Evgrafov, Car Power Balance (M.:Mashinostroyeniye, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- U.A. Abdulgazis, A.U. Abdulgazis, D.M. Podrigalo, Wheel Dynamics and Road Holding (Simferopol : DIAIPI, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Podrigalo, M.A., Car Wheel Rolling and Definition of Notion “Pulling Power”, Motor Car Industry, No.1, P.25–26 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.