MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- GOST R 50944-2011 Snowmobiles, Technical requirements and test methods [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Diakov, A.Yu. Zakharov, V.E. Klubnichkin, E.E. Klubnichkin, A.B. Kartashov, Experimental estimation of high-speed and braking properties of domestic production of snowmobiles, Proceedings of NSTU. R.E. Alekseeva, 1, pp. 156–164 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Mukhamadyarov, A.I. Chuprakov, S.A. Romanov, The Construction of Snowmobiles (Textbook, Kirov, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Diakov, E.E. Klubnichkin, V.E. Klubnichkin, A.Yu. Zakharov, A.B. Kartashov, Experimental assessment of the stability and controllability of domestic production of snowmobiles, Proceedings of the NSTU. R.E. Alekseeva, 1, pp. 148–155 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Makarov, D.V. Zezyulin, V.V. Belyakov, Snow as a roadway for vehicles, Int. J. of Appl. and Fundamental Research, 4, pp. 21–24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.