MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- I.P. Belokur, On the criteria for evaluating the defects of welded joints, Automatic welding, v. 5, pp. 30–33(1975) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Makarov, Criteria for assessing technological defects in welded structures, Welding production, v. 12, pp. 9–1 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shakhmatov, V.V. Erofeev, V.V. Kovalenko, Performance and non-destructive testing of welded joints with defects (CSTI, Chelyabinsk 2000). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Morozov, Two-criteria approaches in the mechanics of fracture, Problems of Strength, v. 10, pp. 103–108 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Makhutov, Resistance of structural elements to brittle fracture (M., Mechanical Engineering, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Erofeev, O. A. Grebenshchikova, on the peculiarities of the use of the principle of boundary interpolation in the normalization of defects in welded metal structures, Proceedings of the YII Ural scientific-practical conference: welding. Renovation. Tribology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelly, High-strength materials, (M., Publishing house “Mir”, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Erofeev M.V. Shakhmatov, V.V. Kovalenko et al., Estimation of the resource of plasticity of the metal according to certification data (Materials of the report of the XXI Russian School on the problems of science and technology, Miass 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Tomlenov, Theory of plastic deformation of metals (M., Metallurgy, 1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.