MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Cargo transportation and economy [http://dispetcher-gruzoperevozok.info/gruzoperevozki-i-ekonomika]. [Google Scholar]
- The role and importance of motor transport [http://allrefs.net/c41/3r4zq/p22/]. [Google Scholar]
- Information on pedestrian collisions in the Russian Federation in 2010-2014 [https://www.gibdd.ru/stat/files/ped_2010-2014.pdf]. [Google Scholar]
- The RF economy losses from road accidents within 5 years amounted to 5.5 trillion rubles – D. Medvedev [http://www.interfax.by/news/belarus/1059160]. [Google Scholar]
- Facts and statistics. Access mode: http://www.sleepnet.ru/son-za-rulem/faktyi-i-statistika/ [Google Scholar]
- Road accidents in the Russian Federation within 9 months of 2016. Operational information-analytical review. Moscow: FKU SIC BDD of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2016, 19 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ovcharenko M.S. Increase of safety of transport agricultural machinery operators at the expense of development and introduction of engineering and technical and organizational measures: the author’s abstract. dis. ... cand. tech. sciences. S.-Pb., 2007. 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2214931 RF IPK7 V60K 28/06. Device for monitoring the state of the wakefulness of the driver of the vehicle, V. V. Pletnev; Applicant and patent attorney V. V. Pletnev. No. 2001118939; claimed. 27.06.2003; publ. 27.10.2003. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2390434 RF IPK7 V60K 28/02. A way of preventing the driver from falling asleep and the device for its implementation, V.V. Efanov; the applicant and the patent owner V. V. Efanov. No. 2009123748; claimed. 22.06.2009; publ. 27.05.2010, Bul. №15. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2478488 RF IPK7 V60K 28/06, B60T 7/14. The device controlling the functional condition of the driver, V.A. Nebolsin; applicant and patent holderV.A. Nebolsin. No. 2011119137; claimed. 20.11.2012; publ. 10.04.2013, Bul. №10. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2511186 RF IPK7 V60K 28/02, 28/06. A way of preventing the vehicle driver from falling asleep and the device for its implementation, A.V. Bogdanov, S.Yu. Popova; applicant and patent owner. Chelyabinsk State Agroengineering Academy. No. 2012148343; claimed. 13.11.2012; publ. 10.04.2014, Bul. №10. [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanov A.V., Popova S.Yu., Lakomov A.P., Popov Yu.A. Justification of the device to prevent the driver from falling asleep on KAMAZ-55102, AIC of Russia, No.73, p. 18–31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanov A.V., Popova S.Yu., Polunin G.A. Justification of the device to prevent the driver from falling asleep behind the wheel of a wheeled vehicle, Protection and economics of labor, V.25, No. 4. pp. 12–19. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanov A.V., Popova S.Yu. Justification of the device to prevent the driver from falling asleep on the basis of the results of experimental studies with GAZ 33021, AIC of Russia, V.24, No. 1. pp. 29–37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanov A.V., Popova S.Yu., Ivanov V.E. Laboratory installation for determining the indicators of the device to prevent the driver from falling asleep behind the wheel of the car, Life Safety, No.4 (196). pp. 30–33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanov A.V., Popova S.Yu. Improvement of the exchange rate stability as a factor in increasing the efficiency of wheeled mobile vehicles and reducing road accidents, Agrofood policy of Russia, No.1, p. 19–22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov V.E. Realization of the process of reading the angular movements of the steering wheel in the system to prevent the operator of the mobile wheeled vehicle from falling asleep in the process of management, Proceedings of the IV All-Russian Student Conference (with international participation) / Ed. A.I. Sidorov, Chelyabinsk: Publishing Center of SUSU, p. 50–53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.