MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V.Ya. Kalmens, Providing vibro-reliability of rotary machines on basis of similarity and modeling methods (Publ. House SZPI, St.Pb, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Artemenko, А.I. Chayka, V.N. Dotsenko, Hydrostatic supports of rotors of high-speed machines (Publ. House “Osnova”, Kharkov, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Maksimov, G.S. Batkis, Tribology of liquid friction bearings and seals of high-speed turbomachines (Publ. House “FEN”, Kazan, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.А. Savin, O.V. Solomin, Modeling of rotor systems with liquid friction bearings (Mech. Engineering, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- К.V. Frolov, Modern tribology: Results and Prospects (Publ. House LKI, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Childs Turbomachineryrotordynamics: phenomena, modeling and analysis (Wiley-Interscience, NY, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. Frene, D. Nicolas, B. Berthe, M. Godet, Hydrodynamic Lubrication. Journal and Thrust Bearings (Tribology Series, 33, Elsever,1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Chen, E. J. Gunt, Introduction to dynamics of rotor−bearing system (Trafford publ., Bloomington, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muszynska, Rotordynamics (CRC Press, Raton, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Genta, Dynamics of rotating systems (Springer, Berlin, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kudish, M.J. Covitch, Modeling and analytical methods in tribology (CRC Press, Raton, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rimpel, Analysis of flexure pivot tilting pad bearings with different damper configurations (A & M University, Texas, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Childs, C. Carter, Rotordynamic characteristics of a 5-pad, rocker-pivot, tilting pad bearing in a load-on-pad configuration; comparisons to predictions and load-between-pad results, Proc. of ASME Turbo Expo, Orlando, FL, v. 59696, pp. 156–167 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. San Andrés, Squeeze Film Dampers, Encyclopedia of Tribology, pp. 3252–3263 (Springer, NY, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Nelson, L. Hollingsworth, Radial bearing with self-aligning liners, equipped with liquid supports, Probl. of Friction and Wear, Series F, pp. 127–134 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Messmer, L.A. Branagan, Hydrostatically supported tilting pad journal bearing improvements (Patent USA № 6050727, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kiryukhin, G.F. Romanovskiy, V.V. Azhimov, P.V. Cherpita, Diagnostic modeling of ship rotary systems with sliding bearings, KSMA Scientific Works, v. 2 (5), pp. 50−58 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kiryukhin, G.F. Romanovskiy, Thermohydrodynamic calculation for sliding bearings of ship propulsion complexes under unspecific operating conditions, Probl. of Tribology, v. 3 (53), pp. 62−71 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Nakorchevskiy, B.I. Baskok, Hydrodynamics and heat and mass transfer in heterogeneous systems and pulsating flows (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.