MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Tkachenko G. P., Brif V. M. Manufacturing and repair of shell-and-tube heat-exchange equipment. (Machine-building, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Yuzik S. I., Tube expanding in ship heat exchangers. (Shipbuilding, Leningrad, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Novokshchnov S. L., Mathematical modelling of roll-forming processes. Transactions of VIII All-Russian with international engagement Scientific and Technical Conference and School of Young Scientists, Postgraduate Students and Students. Voronezh. VSTU, p. 89–92. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson K. L., Contact Mechanics (Mir, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Bulanov E. A., Universal relationship between deformation parameters and load at elastic plastic ball indentor penetration into the elastic half-space. Problems of machine-building and machine reliability. No. 1, pp. 25–29 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Koteneva N.V., Elastic-plastic contact of a smooth sphere with a planar surface under dynamic loading. Izv. Altai State Technical University. Vol. T308, No. 2, pp. 115–1119 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Nadai A. L., Plasticity (Plastichnost’. ONTI, 1936) [Google Scholar]
- Kondratenko L. A. Roll-forming of heat-exchange tubes, Sputnik (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kondratenko L.A., Mironova L.I., To the question of hardening of material of milling connections in heatexchange devices. Engineering & Automation Problems. No. 3, pp. 106–112 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kondratenko L.A., Mironova L.I., Features of the formation of internal surface defects of heat-exchanging tubes during their conversion, Proceedings of the Scientific Readings. I.A. Odinga “Mechanical properties of modern structural materials.” Moscow, IMET RAS, pp. 59–60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kondratenko L.A., Terekhov V.M., Mironova L.I., On the effect of the dynamics of the roller rolling on the quality of manufacture of heat exchangers of nuclear power units, Heavy engineering construction, No. 3, pp. 10–14 (2016) (In Russ.). [Google Scholar]
- Kondratenko L., Terekhov V., Mironova L., The aspects of roll-forming process dynamics. Vibroengineering PROCEDIA. AT the 22end International Conference on Vibroegineering, Moscow, pp. 460–465 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kondratenko L. A., Vibrations and speed regulation methods of movement of technological objects (Moscow, MRSU, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kondratenko L.A., Terekhov V.M., Mironova L.I., About one method of research torsional vibrations of the core and his application in technologies of mechanical engineering, Engineering & Automation Problems, No. 1, pp. 133–137 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yuvorsky B. M., Detlaf A. A., Physics handbook (Science, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.