MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- M. Livesu, M. Attene, M. Spagnuolo, B. Falcidieno, A study of the state of the art of process planning for additive manufacturing, Istituto di Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, A. Bernard, AM feature and knowledge based process planning for additive manufacturing in multiple parts production context, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li et al., Production planning in additive manufacturing and 3D printing, Computers and Operations Research 83, 157–172 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Laixia, Deng Jun, Li Dichen, Bai Yang, The multi-objective optimization for the SLS process parameters based on analytic Hierarchy Process, International science index, mechanical and mechatronics engineering Vol:6, No:7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rickenbacher, Adriaan B. Spierings, Konrad Wegener, An integrated cost-model for selective laser melting (SLM), Rapid Prototyping Journal 19(3), April 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Smelov, V.G., Kokareva, V.V., Malykhin, A.N., Lean organization of additive manufacturing of aircraft purpose products, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 6, Issue 5 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yicha Zhang, Alain Bernard, An integrated decision-making model for multi-attributes decision-making (MADM) problems in additive manufacturing process planning, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Volume 20, Number 5 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Agapovichev, A.V., Sotov, A.V., Kokareva, V.V., Smelov, V.G., Kyarimov, R.R., Study of the structure and mechanical characteristics of samples obtained by selective laser melting technology from VT6 alloy metal powder, International Journal of Nanomechanics Science and Technology 8(4), p. 323–330 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sufiiarov V.Sh., Popovich A.A., Borisov E.V., Polozov I.A, Masaylo D.V., Orlov A.V., The Effect of Layer Thickness at Selective Laser Melting, Procedia Engineering 174, pp. 126–134 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Popovich A.A., Sufiiarov V.Sh., Borisov E.V., Polozov I.A, Masaylo D.V., Design and manufacturing of tailored microstructure with selective laser melting, Materials Physics and Mechanics 38, pp. 1–10 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.