MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- O.S. Zhelezkov, S.A. Malakanov, S.O. Zhelezkov, Searching of rational forming in multijunction processes of plastic deformation on the basis of complex criteria-based approach, Forging and stamping production. Processing of materials by pressure, № 4, pp. 8–12 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.А. Malakanov, O.S. Zhelezkov, T.Sh. Galiakhmetov, V.A. Arzamastseva, Criterial approach for designing technological processes of manufacture of fastaners and spring terminals (NMSTU, Magnitogorsk, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Gerasimov, O.S. Zhelezkov, V.G., Parshin, Stability of eccentrically compressed blanks of circular cross-section, Proceedings of IV conf. in mathematics and mechanics, pp. 150–151 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Polyakov, V.G., Parshin, V.Ya. Gerasimov Effect of cut quality on the accuracy of cold-fastened fasteners, Bul. in-ta Chermetinformation, № 3, pp. 49–50, (1974). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kragelsky Friction and wear (Mechanical engineering, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- Garkunov D.N. Tribotechnics (wear and tearlessness) (Publishing House of the MSHA”, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Vinogradov, G.M. Sorokin, Mechanical wear of steels and alloys. (Nedra, Moscow, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Khrushchov, M.A. Babichev, Abrasion wear. (Nauka, Moscow, 1970). [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Zhelezkov, S.A. Malakanov, V.V. Semashko, Prediction of thread rolling tools wear resistance. Procedia Engineering. “International Conference on Industrial Engineering, ICIE 2017”, pp. 630–635 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Cockcroft, D.J. Latham, Ductility and Workability of Metals, Journal of the Institute of Metals, v. 96, p. 33–36 (1968). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.