MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Y. Altintas, Manufacturing automation: metal cutting mechanics, machine tool vibrations, and CNC design (Cambridge university press, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Van Dijk, Active chatter control in high-speed milling processes, (Dissertation, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gerasimenko, M. Guskov, A. Gouskov, P. Lorong, A. Shokhin, International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 19(1), pp. 17–40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gresik, Advanced machining processes of metallic materials: theory, modelling and applications (Elsevier, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Altintas, Analytical prediction of three dimensional chatter stability in milling, JSME International Journal Series C Mechanical Systems, Machine Elements and Manufacturing, 44(3), pp. 717–723 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tlusty, M. Polacek, The stability of machine tools against self-excited vibrations in machining, International Research in Production Engineering, pp. 465–474 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Gerasimenko A. et al., Variable compliance-related aspects of chatter in turning thin-walled tubular parts, Procedia CIRP, 31, pp. 58–63 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kiselev I. A. et al., Three-dimensional modeling of deep hole vibratory drilling dynamics, Procedia Engineering, 176, pp. 50–55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kiselev, S. Voronov, Proceedings ASME 2014 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, p. V006T10A075 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Golyandina, E. Osipov, The «Caterpillar»-SSA method for analysis of time series with missing values (Journal of Statistical planning and Inference, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuts, S. Nikolaev, I. Ivanov, A new method for chatter detection in milling. Part 1: Description and approbation, Scientific open access journal “Naukovedenie”, v. 8(6) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kiselev, S. Voronov, S. Arshinov, Proceedings ASME 2014 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, p. V006T10A076 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.