MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- S. Katonaa, M. Kocha, S. Wartzackb, An approach of a knowledge-based process to integrate real geometrymodels in product simulations, 26th CIRP Design Conference Procedia, v. 50, pp. 813–818 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yan, A. Ballu, A. Blanchard, S. Mouton and H. Niandou, Development of virtual metrology laboratory based on skin model shape simulation, Advances on Mechanics, Design Engineering and Manufacturing, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, v. 43, pp. 148–153 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J-Y. Dantan, A. Ballu and L. Mathieu, Geometrical product specifications — model for product life cycle, Computer-Aided Design v. 40 (4), p. 493–501 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Samper, P.A. Adragna, H. Favreliere, M. Pillet, Modeling of 2D and 3D assemblies taking into account form errors of plane surfaces, Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, v. 9 (4), pp.041005 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhua, L. Qiaoa, An Improved Tolerance Analysis Method Based on Skin Model Shapes of Planar Parts, 9th International Conference on Digital Enterprise Technology DET 2016, v. 56, pp.237 –242 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Guo, B. Li, Z. Liu, J. Hong, X. Wu. Integration of geometric variation and part deformation into variation propagation of 3-D assemblies, International Journal of Production Research, v. 54 (19), pp. 5708–5721 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Baturin, D.A. Kolmakova, A. Gorshkov. etc., Generation of the equations for the profile losses calculation in blade row of axial turbines in design analysis, v. 2C (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Balaykin, K.A. Bezsonov, M.V. Nekhoroshev, A.P. Shulepov, Developing Parametric Models for the Assembly of Machine Fixtures for Virtual Multiaxial CNC Machining Centers, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 302(1), pp. 012009 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Abulkhanov, D. L. Skuratov, A. I. Khaymovich, Correlation image analysis of surface roughness, v. 746 (KEM), pp. 296–304 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zakharov, A.V. Kochetkov, N.M. Bobrovskij, I.N. Bobrovskij, P.A. Melnikov. Analysis of stationary means of measurement filters with optimum sensitivity. 13th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering, v. 10 (1109) pp. 241–244(2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Musalimov, P. Kovalenk, S. Perepelkina, Estimation of triboresistance during surface nanoscanning 5th World Tribology Congress, WTC 2013,v. 2, pp. 1744–1746 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Chudakov, S.A. Akopov, I.I. Artobolevsky, N.S. Accherkan, I.M. Besprozvannyi and others, Engineering calculations in machine building (Moscow, State Scientific and Technical Publishing House of Machine-Building Literature, 1947. 456 from) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.