MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- J.M. Sprauel, J.M. Linares, J. Bachmann, P. Bourdet, Uncertainties in CMM measurements, Control of ISO specifications, CIRP Annals Manufacturing Technology, v. 52, pp. 423–426 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Desta Mesay, Hsi-Yung Feng,Daoshan Ou Yang, Characterization of general systematic form errors for circular features, International Journal of Machine Tools & manufacture, v. 43, pp. 1069–1078 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bolotov, V.A. Pechenin, S.P. Murzin, Method for uncertainty evaluation of the spatial mating of high-precision optical and mechanical parts, Computer Optics, v. 40, pp. 360–369 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Zhi-min, Wu Yun and Han Jian, Roundness deviation evaluation method based on statistical analysis of local least square circles, Measurement Science and Technology, v. 28, pp. 105017 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zeng, X. Jiang and P. J. Scott, Roundness filtration by using a robust regression filter, Measurement Science and Technology, v. 22, pp. 035108 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salah H. R. Ali, Method of optimal measurement strategy for ultra-high-precision machine in roundness nanometrology, International Journal on smart sensing and intelligent systems, v. 8, pp. 896–920 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lou, X. Q. Jiang, P. J. Scott, Algorithms for morphological profile filters and their comparison, Precision Engineering, v. 36, pp. 414–423 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zakharov and A.V. Kochetkov, Minimization of the systematic error in centerless measurement of the roundness of parts, Measurement Techniques, v. 58, pp. 1317–1321 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zakharov, A.F. Balaev and A.V. Kochetkov, Modeling Optimal Path of Touch Sensor of Coordinate Measuring Machine Based on Traveling Salesman Problem Solution, Procedia Engineering, v. 206, pp. 1458–1463 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Whitehouse, Surfaces and Their Measurement (Elsevier Ltd, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Yalovoy, O.V. Zakharov and A.V. Kochetkov, The Centerless Measurement of Roundness with Optimal Adjustment, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 93, pp. 012024 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hussein S. Abdul-Rahman, Xiangqian Jane Jiang, Paul J. Scott, Freeform surface filtering using the lifting wavelet transform, Precision Engineering, v. 37, pp. 187–202 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Wang, Tielin Shi, Guanglan Liao, Yichun Zhang, Yuan Hong and Kepeng Chen, Using Wavelet Packet Transform for Surface Roughness Evaluation and Texture Extraction, Sensors, v. 17. pp. 933 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lingadurai, M.S. Shunmugam, Metrological characteristics of wavelet filter used for engineering surfaces, Measurement, v. 39. pp. 575–584 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shachar Fleishman, Iddo Drori, Daniel Cohen-Or, Bilateral Mesh Denoising, ACM Transactions on Graphics, v. 22, pp. 950–953 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kunal N. Chaudhury, Swapnil D. Dabhade, Fast and Provably Accurate Bilateral Filtering, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, v. 25, pp. 2519–2528 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Durand, J. Dorsey, Fast bilateral filtering for the display of high-dynamic-range images, ACM Transactions on Graphics, v. 21, pp. 257–266 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Eisemann, F. Durand, Flash photography enhancement via intrinsic relighting, ACM SIGGRAPH, v. 23, pp. 673–678 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shan Lou, Wen-Han Zeng, Xiang-Qian Jiang, Paul J. Scott, Robust Filtration Techniques in Geometrical Metrology and Their Comparison, International Journal of Automation and Computing, v. 10, pp. 1–8 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mingsi Tong, Hao Zhang, Daniel Ott, Wei Chu and John Song, Applications of the spline filter for areal filtration, Measurement Science and Technology, v. 26, pp. 127002 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.