MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- I. V. Kragelskii, Friction and Wear (Butterworths, London, 1965). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kukushkin, V. A. Menovshchikov, Current issues of aviation and cosmonautics, pp.154–155, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Pronichev, P. A. Shulepov, Technological methods of ensuring the reliability of aircraft engines (Electronic resource,Samara, 2011.) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Fedorova, S.K. Fedorov, Yu.S. Ivanova, A.M. Lompas, News of higher educational institutions. Mech. еng., 9, pp. 85–92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Pastuhov, Scientific problems of materials science (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Kostetskii, I. G. Nosovskii, L. I. Bershadskiy, A. K. Karaulov, Reliability and durability of the machines (Techque, Kiev, 1975). [Google Scholar]
- Ya.I. Shulyak, News of higher educational institutions. Mech. eng., 3, pp. 3–10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Burlachenko, Yu.P. Serdobintsev, A.A. Lyashenko, MATEC Web Conf., 129, 1051 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Burlachenko, A.M. Burov, M.V. Ivanov, vestnik VolgGASU, 43, pp. 112–118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Burlachenko, Technological support machine performance (VSUAE, Volgograd, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Komshina, A.S. Pomelnikova, Met. tech., 9, pp. 26–29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Batigin, V. I. Lavinskiy, L.T. Himenko, Pulsed magnetic fields for advanced technologies.,1 (MOST-Tornado, Kharkov, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kabanov, Yu.N. Nikolaev, Experimental study of the properties of concrete, mortar and dry mixes (VSUAE, Volgograd, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Galchenko, T.A. Gladkova, O.G. Berestneva, Planning and processing of experiment results (TPU, Tomsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Gmurman, Probability theory and mathematical statistics, 8 (Higher School, Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.