MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- U.S. Putilova, Y.I. Nekrasov, A.A. Lasukov, A.A., Applied Mechanics and Materials, Loading of the manufacturing systems elements in the process of unsteady mode cutting and the models of their arrangement deviations, 682, pp. 192–195 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Nekrasov, I.V. Solovyov, I.V., A.I. Starikov, O.V. Bekareva, Key Engineering Materials, Improving dimensional accuracy of turning on CNC equipment, 736, pp. 95–100 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Nekrasov, I.V. Solovyov, I.V., A.I. Starikov, Y.A. Tempel, O.A. Tempel, MATEC Web of Conferences, Numerical studies to determine spatial deviations of a workpiece that occur when machining on CNC machines, 129 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Artamonov, M.O. Chernyshov, T.E. Pomigalova, Russian Engineering Research, Improving the performance of modular drills with interchangeable cutting heads, 37(7), pp. 626–627 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Artamonov, D.V. Vasil’ev, V.V. Kireev, M.K. Uteshev, Russian Engineering Research, Mechanics of chip formation in cutting, 37(7), pp. 450–454 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kudryashov, I.M. Smirnov, Manufacturing Technology, Tool guarantee of intermittent cutting processes, 17(6), pp. 887–892 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kudryashov, E.V. Pavlov, I.M. Smirnov, Journal of Mining Science, Justification of Damping Cutter Design for Making Parts for High-Pressure Drilling Unit Cylinders, 53(3), pp. 484–488 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kovalev, P.A. Nikishechkin, A.S. Grigoriev, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing, ICIEAM 2017 – Proceedings, Approach to programmable controller building by its main modules synthesizing based on requirements specification for industrial automation (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Martinov, N.V. Kozak, R.A. Nezhmetdinov, A.I. Obukhov, L.I. Martinova, Automation and Remote Control, Method of decomposition and synthesis of the custom CNC systems, 78(3), pp. 525–536 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Martinov, S.V. Sokolov, L.I. Martinova, A.S. Grigoryev, P.A. Nikishechkin, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 10386 LNCS, pp. 586–594 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Raoufinia, Y.V. Petrakov, A. Ataei, R. Parand, K. Abou-El-Hossein, Journal of Applied Sciences, Error compensation of complex three-dimensional surfaces machined on computer-numeric-control grinding machine tools, 9(7), pp. 1356–1361 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Petrakov, M. Danylchenko, A. Petryshyn, Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Programming spindle speed variation in turning, 2(1-85), pp. 4–9 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patent № 2379169, MPK B23Q15/00, publ. 20.01.2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.