MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- M. Georgescu, M. Sönmez, M. Niţuică, L. Alexandrescu, D. Gurău Thermally resistant polymer composites reinforced with fiberglass, Leather and Footwear Journal, v. 17, pp. 235–240 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramulu, H. Oberoi Edge finishing effects on mechanical properties of composite laminates, ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Proceedings (IMECE), v. 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stoica, F.-D. Anania, C.F. Bisu, M. Zapciu Research concerning the machinability of a fiber glass composite material, Annals of DAAAM and Proceedings of the International DAAAM Symposium, pp. 803–804 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Konzen Fiberglass-containing composite material, Applied Industrial Hygiene, v. 4, pp. 37–39 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Gallant, H.A. Bruck, S.E. Prickett, M. Cesarec Graded polymer composites using twin-screw extrusion: a combinatorial approach to developing new energetic materials, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, v. 6, pp. 957–969 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dhand, G. Mittal, K.Y. Rhee, S-J. Park, D. Hui A short review on basalt fiber reinforced polymer composites, Composites Part B: Engineering, v. 73, pp. 166–180 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, A.N. Krasnovskii, K.V. Kvachev Investigation of impregnation fibrous materials in pultrusion process of polymer composite materials, International Polymer Science and Technology, v. 7, pp. 59–62 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Bokhoeva, V.E. Rogov, A.S. Chermoshentseva, D.V. Lobanov Stability and process of destruction of compressed plate of layered composite materials with defects, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 142, pp. 012077 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Engdahl CVD diamond coated rotating tools for composite machining, SAE Technical Papers, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Lobanov, A.S. Yanyushkin, D.A. Rychkov, N.P. Petrov Optimal organization of tools for machining composites, Russian Engineering Research, v. 2 T. 31), pp. 156–157 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Bivolaru, C. Opran, D.A. Murar Milling of polymeric sandwich composites products, Annals of DAAAM and Proceedings of the International DAAAM Symposium, pp. 1295–1296 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorokhovsky, J.I. Escalante-Garcia, G.Yu. Gashnikova, L.P. Nikulina, S.E. Artemenko Composite materials based on wastes of flat glass processing, Waste Management, v. 7, pp. 733–736 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lemma, L. Chen, E. Siores, J. Wang Study of cutting fiber-reinforced composites by using abrasive water-jet with cutting head oscillation, Composite Structures, v. 1-4, pp. 297–303 (2002). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Zaykin, U.P. Koztaeva Radiation-induced processes and internal friction in polymer-based composite materials, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, v. 4, 387–395 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Fomin, E.B. Malyukova, A.A. Berlin Criteria for optimization of processing and fabrication of polymer composite materials, Doklady Chemistry, v. 4-6, pp. 39–41 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bailleul, V. Sobotka, D. Delaunay, Y. Jarny Inverse algorithm for optimal processing of composite materials, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, v. 8, pp. 695–708 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Lobanov, P.V. Arhipov, A.S. Yanyushkin, V.Y. Skeeba Physical-chemical processes of diamond grinding, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, v. 87 (8), pp. 082029 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Eneyew, M. Ramulu Effect of surface plies on the quality of holes produced when drilling CFRP composites, Technical Paper Society of Manufacturing Engineers, v. 13 (64), pp. 18 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Matis Methods and means of inspecting the quality of composite materials, Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, v. 4, pp. 277–285 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bakulin, A.A. Larin, V.I. Reznichenkod Improving the quality of manufacture of polymer-composite products using computed tomography as a nondestructive-testing method, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, v. 2, pp. 556–560 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yanyushkin, D.A. Rychkov, D.V. Lobanov Rationalization of polymer composite materials processing by improving production efficiency, Procedia Engineering, v. 150, pp 942–947 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Yanyushkin, D.A. Rychkov The process of composite materials machining cutting tools profiling, Procedia Engineering, v. 206, pp 944–949 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Rychkov, A.S. Yanyushkin The methodology of calculation of cutting forces when machining composite materials, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 142, pp. 012088 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.