MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Yu.D. Abrashkevich, G.M. Machishin. Effective utilization of an abrasive brush, Bulletin of Kharkov National Automobile Road University, v. 73, pp. 59–62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Machishin. Identification of a rational area of application of a polymer abrasive tool, Bulletin of Kharkov National Automobile Road University, v. 65-66, pp. 117–122 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Pini, D.R. Yakovlev. On technological abilities of polymer abrasive brushes, Proceed-ings of Moscow State Technical University MAMI, v. 1 (7), pp. 148–151 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Yakovlev, B.E. Pini. On interaction of polymer abrasive brush fiber with the ma-chined surface, Proceedings of Moscow State Technical University MAMI, v. 2 (8), pp. 184–187 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. D. Abrashkevich, L.S. Pelevin, G.M. Machishin. A mechanism of interaction of polymeric abrasive fiber with the machined surface, MINTT-2011: Materials of the Third In-ternational Scientific and Practical Conference. Kherson: Kherson State Maritime Academy, v. 1, pp. 104–108 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Dimov, D.B. Podashev. Edge forces in machining by abrasive brushes, The messenger of mechanical engineering (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Dimov, D.B. Podashev. Edge machining on sloping surfaces, The messenger of mechanical engineering (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Dimov, D.B. Podashev. Studies in the surface quality when edge rounding with abrasive brushes, Bulletin of Irkutsk National Research Technical University, v. 9, pp. 28–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.