MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- F.Ju Svitkovskij, Choice of characteristics of diamond wheels in accordance with thermal mode of grain operation, Cutting and the tool issue 34 pp. 68–74 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Ivanova, A.M. Dolganov Up-to-date equipment in the technology of diamond face grinding of flat surfaces (Yekaterinburg – Izhevsk: the Institute of Economics Press, Ural Branch of RAS, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Dement′ev, T.N. Ivanova, A.M. Dolganov 2017 J Eng Phys Thermophy 90:102. doi:10.1007/s10891-017-1544-7 [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Rezchikov, A.V. Kochetkov, O.V. Zakharov. Mathematical models for estimating the degree of influence of major factors on performance and accuracy of coordinate measuring machines. MATEC Web Conf. Vol. 129. Pp. 01054 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Volkov Theoretical model of the stress state of the surface layer of components at deep grinding Solovyov Rybinsk State Aviation Technological Academy № 1 52–63 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Barsukov, L.G. Vainer, Yu.V. Vasilenko, A.M. Kozlov Modeling of technological processes of abrasive machining (Moscow: Spectr, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.