MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- O.N. Kirillov, The technology of combined processing by a non-profiled electrode. Voronezh State Technical University, P. 254 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Smolentsev, The planning of electrical and combined methods of processing. (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gritsyuk, Processing of bimetals with superposition of an electrical field. SLV –GSJ. Medunarodno svjetovanje International conference, Croatia, Pp. 81–87 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gritsyuk, The workability of bimetallic products by anodic dissolution, Scientific work in university complexes: the collection of scientific papers. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, Pp. 183–193 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- The handbook of a mechanical engineer, edit. by A.M. Dalsky, A.G. Suslov et al. 5th edition. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, Volume 2, P. 944 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev, S.S. Yukhnevich, V.L. Mozgalin, The combined processing of extruded materials /, The Bulletin of Voronezh State Technical University. Volume 13, № 2, Pp. 128–131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev, A.I. Boldyrev, G.P. Smolentsev, The technology of electro-erosion and electrochemical processing, Voronezh State University, P. 180 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Science-based technologies in mechanical engineering, Edit. by A.G. Suslov. (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Bezyazychnyi, V.Y. Zamyatin, A.Y. Zamyatin, Y.P. Zamyatin, The fundamentals of providing the quality of metal products with inorganic coatings,. (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Safonov, The technological provision of product performance parameters. (Voronezh: The publishing and printing centre of the VSU, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, E.V. Smolentsev, M.A. Volosova, The technology of processing by concentrated energy flows, Stary Oskol. The Publishing House «Tonkie Naukoemkie Tekhnologii», 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.