MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2018The 12th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- J. W. Melvin, Axiomatic System Design: Chemical Mechanical Polishing Machine Case Study. PhD Thesis, MIT, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bottacci, P. Citti, A. Giorgetti, “Development of a tailored tool for the optimization of the surgery sessions”, Proc. 5th Conf. on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2009), p. 85-91, Campus de Caparica, Portugal (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Oh, “Scheduding pre-admission testing: A case study on reducing complexity in heralthcare delivery”, Proc. 6th Conf. on AxiomaticDesign (ICAD 2011), p. 170-176. Daejeon, Rep. of Korea (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Tompson, “A classification of procedural errors in the defenition of functonal requirements in Axiomatic Design Theory”, Proc. 7th Conf. on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2013), Worcester, USA (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ferreira, Contributos para o aumento do rendimento de uma unidade de trituração de cortiça, MSc Thesis FCT-UNL (in portuguese) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Apolinário, Melhoria da Fiabilidade de uma Unidade de Trituração de Cortiça, MSc Thesis FCT-UNL (in portuguese) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Haratunian, M. Nordlund, D. Tate, N. P. Suh, “Decision Making and Software Tools for Product Development on Axiomatic Design Theory”, CIRP Annals - Manuf. Tech. 45:1, pp. 135-139 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh, The principles of design. Oxford University Press (1990). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Gonçalves-Coelho, G. Neştian, M. Cavique, and A. Mourão, “Tackling with redundant design solutions through Axiomatic Design,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf., 13, 10, pp. 1837-1843 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.