MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2018The 12th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- K. Efthymiou, A. Pagoropoulos, N. Papakostas, D. Mourtzis, and G. Chryssolouris. Manufacturing systems complexity review: challenges and outlook. Procedia CIRP, 3, 644-649. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh. Complexity in engineering. CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 54(2), 46-63. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P.M. Schmitz, D.A. Beek, J. E. van Rooda. Chaos in Discrete Production Systems? Journal of Manufacturing Systems 21, p.236. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tomiyama, V. D'Amelio, J. Urbanic and W. ElMaraghy. Complexity of multi-disciplinary design. CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 56(1), 185-188. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gao, Y. Cao, W. W. Tung, and J. Hu. Multiscale analysis of complex time series: integration of chaos and random fractal theory, and beyond. John Wiley & Sons. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh, Complexity: theory and applications. Oxford University Press on Demand. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Guenov. Complexity and cost effectiveness measures for systems design. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Marchesi, S. G. Kim and D. T. Matt. Application of the axiomatic design approach to the design of architectural systems: a literature review. In Proceedings of ICAD (pp. 27-28) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Brown. Axiomatic design for understanding manufacturing engineering as a science. In Proceedings of the 21st CIRP Design Conference. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Matt and E.E. Rauch Design and implementation approach for distributed manufacturing networks using axiomatic design. In Axiomatic Design in Large Systems (pp. 225-250). Springer, Cham. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Farid and N. P. Suh. Axiomatic design in large systems: Complex products, buildings and manufacturing systems. Switzerland: Springer. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. T. Jaynes. Gibbs vs Boltzmann entropies. American Journal of Physics, 33, 391-398. (1965) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Anderson. Thermodynamics of natural systems. Cambridge University Press. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Modrak (Ed.). Mass Customized Manufacturing: Theoretical Concepts and Practical Approaches. CRC Press. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Modrak, S. Bednar and Z. Soltysova. Application of Axiomatic design-based complexity measure in mass customization. Procedia CIRP. 50, 607-612 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh. Axiomatic design: Advances and applications (the oxford series on advanced manufacturing). (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gershenson. Complex Philosophy. Proc 1st Biennial Seminar on Philosophical, Methodological & Epistemological Implications of Complexity Theory. La Habana, Cuba. (Unknown publisher.) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Hu, X. W. Zhu, H. Wang, Y. Koren. Product Variety and Manufacturing Complexity in Assembly Systems And Supply Chains. Annals of the CIRP 57, p. 45-48. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Modrak, D. Marton. Complexity metrics for assembly supply chains: A comparative study. Advanced Mathematical Research, 629, 757-762. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Modrak, D. Marton, W. Kulpa, R. Hricova. Unraveling complexity in assembly supply chain networks. In Proceedings of the LINDI 2012-4th IEEE International Symposium on Logistics and Industrial Informatics, Smolenice, Slovakia, 5-7 September 2012; pp. 151-156. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bonchev, G. A. Buck. Quantitative measures of network complexity. In Complexity in Chemistry, Biology and Ecology; Bonchev, D., Rouvray, D.H., Eds.; Springer: New York, NY, USA, pp. 191-235. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.