MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2018The 12th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- S. Kuper, S. Szymanski, Soccernomics: Why England Loses, Why Spain, Germany, and Brazil Win, and Why the US, Japan, Australia - and Even Iraq - Are Destined to Become the Kings of the World's Most Popular Sport, Nation Books, (2014); [Google Scholar]
- G. Arcidiacono, K. Yang, J. Trewn, L. Bucciarelli, Application of Axiomatic Design for Project-Based Learning Methodology, Procedia CIRP, Vol. 53, pp. 166-172, (2016); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Arcidiacono, D.T. Matt, E. Rauch, Axiomatic Design of a Framework for the Comprehensive Optimization of Patient Flows in Hospitals, Journal of Healthcare Engineering, Article number 2309265, (2017); [Google Scholar]
- R. Henley, C.A. Brown, Axiomatic Design Applied to Play Calling in American Soccer, Proc. CIRP 53, 206-212 (2016); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Brown, Decomposition and Prioritization in Engineering Design, Proceedings ICAD2011 (2011); [Google Scholar]
- C. Cavallini, A. Giorgetti, P. Citti, A. Meneghin, Sviluppo di un approccio olistico per l'analisi e la risoluzione delle non conformità, AISS, 3, 1 (2012); [Google Scholar]
- F. Rolli, A. Giorgetti, P. Citti, Integration of Holistic Non-Conformities Management and Axiomatic Design: a case study in Italian Income Tax Returns Management, Proc. CIRP 34, 256-262 (2015); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Rolli, A. Giorgetti, P. Citti, M. Rinaldi, Improvement of the compilation process of the Italian income certifications: a methodology based on the evaluation of the information content (Part 1), Proc. CIRP 53, 56-62 (2016); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Giorgetti, C. Cavallini, A. Ciappi, G. Arcidiacono and P. Citti, A holistic model for the proactive reduction of non-conformities within new industrial technologies, IJMERR, 6, 4 (2017); [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Giorgetti, G. Arcidiacono, A. Ciappi, R. Barbieri, and P. Citti, HNCR model following robust approach, QREI (2018); [Google Scholar]
- J. Von Neumann, O. Morgenstern, Theory of Games and Economic Behavior, Princeton University Press, (1944); [Google Scholar]
- I. Palacios-Huerta, Professionals Play Minimax, Review of Economic Studies 70, 395-415 (2003); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PA. Chiappori, S. Levitt, Steven and T. Groseclose, Testing Mixed-Strategy Equilibria when Players are Heterogeneous: The Case of Penalty Kicks in Soccer, American Economic Review, 92,1138-1151 (2002); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Nash, Non-Cooperative Games, Annals of Mathematics, 54, pp 286-295 (1951); [Google Scholar]
- G. Coloma, Penalty Kicks in Soccer: An Alternative Methodology for Testing Mixed-Strategy Equilibria, Journal of Sports Economics, 8, 530-545, (2007); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Jordet, E. Hartman, C. Visscher & K. A. P. M. Lemmink, Kicks from the penalty mark in soccer: The roles of stress, skill, and fatigue for kick outcomes, Centre for Human Movement Sciences, University of Groningen, University Medical Centre, Groningen, The Netherlands Published online (2007); [Google Scholar]
- I. Palacios-Huerta, Beautiful Game Theory. How Soccer Can Help Economics, Princeton University Press, (2016); [Google Scholar]
- G. Coloma, The Penalty-Kick Game under Incomplete Information, Serie Documentos de Trabajo, Universidad del CEMA: Área: economía, 487, (2012); [Google Scholar]
- J. Harsanyi, Games with Incomplete Information Played by Bayesian Players, Management Science, 14, 159-182, (1967); [Google Scholar]
- W. Schwarz, Compensating tendencies in penalty kick decisions of referees in professional football: Evidence from the German Bundesliga 1963-2006, Journal of Sports Sciences, 29(5), 441-447, (2011); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Anbarci, S. Ching-Jen, M. Utku Unver, Fair Tiebreak Mechanisms: The Case of FIFA Penalty Shootouts, SSRN Electronic Journal, 1, (2015); [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Vandebroek, B.T. McCann, G. Vroom, Modeling the Effects of Psychological Pressure on First-Mover Advantage in Competitive Interactions: The Case of Penalty Shoot-Outs, Journal of Sports Economics, 19(5), 725-754, (2016); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bar-Eli, O. Azar, I. Ritov, Y. Keidar-Levin, G. Schein, Action Bias Among Elite Soccer Goalkeepers: The Case of Penalty Kicks, Journal of Economic Psychology, 28, 606-621, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.