MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 222, 20183rd International Workshop on Flexibility in Sustainable Construction (ORSDCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Ł. Amanowicz, E. Szczechowiak, COW, 48, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Badescu, N. Rotar, S. Budea, Sustainable Cities and Society 24, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Badescu, N. Rotar, I. Udrea, Energ. Effic. 8, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU, Official Journal of the European Union L 153/13 [Google Scholar]
- W. Feist, PHPP Passive House Planning Package – The energy balance and design tool for efficient buildings and retrofits (Passive House Institute, Darmstadt, Germany, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kassai, Energy Procedia, 112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Polish law: Dz.U. poz. 376, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Polish law: Dz.U. poz. 1422, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- VDI 2078: 2015-06 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.