MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- J. Wolkovitch. The Joined Wing: An overview.// Journal of Aircraft, v. 23, No. 3, 1986. P. 161–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Semenov. A comparison of the weight ration of the airframe designs of aircraft with a cantilever wing and with a joined wing system. // NASA TM-77842. Apr.1985. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Novoseltsev, V.N. Semenov. Investigation of the aerodynamic and strength characteristics of an aircraft with a joined biplane system of wings // M., TVF, No. 7, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Malchevsky. The design of very large commercial transport aircraft with nontraditional configuration, ISTS 501-98. Moscow 2001. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Saurin, V.N. Semenov. Optimization of the shape of a joined beam structure under a distributed load. TsAGI, No. 3, 1992. P. 85–93. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Semenov. Constructions of airplanes of joined and variable circuits. TsAGI, 2006. 228 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Movchan, Co Nyunt, V.N. Semenov Designing a torque exciter for an alloy with shape memory. // Proceedings of TsAGI. 2004. Issue. 2664. P. 220–230. [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Vyakhi, V.N. Semenov. The use of alloys with shape memory as drives and active elements of adaptive designs of aircraft. // Proceedings of TsAGI. 2005. Issues. 1996. P. 208–214. [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Voityshen, M.Yu. Kollerov, V.N. Semenov, V.N. Shcherbakov, Phone Myint Tun. Tendencies of using alloys with shape memory in engineering and medicine. // Mechanics of composite materials and structures. Moscow: IPRIM RAS. T.23. No. 2. 2017. P. 157–167. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.