MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Control Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Hu F, Chen L Q, Qi B, 2012 Finite element analysis and optimum design of time-sharing 4WD vehicle main reducer. J. Applied Mechanics & Materials vol 246-247, ed F Y Cheng and Y Ma pp 692–696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y D, 2009 Finite element analysis of the main reducer housing of driving axle. J. Manufacturing Informatization. Vol 37. P 10. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou C, 2016 Finite element analysis on the support stiffness of final drive in vehicle drive axle. J .Automotive Engineering. Vol 38. No.8. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Q. Zhao. 2014 Finite element analysis of the main reducer housing of four wheel drive car. J. Journal of Chifeng University (Natural Science Edition). Vol (30).No.4. [Google Scholar]
- Yang C, Qin F, Huang D, 2014 The lightweight design for main reducer shell based on topological optimization method. J. Journal of Mechanical Transmission. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.