MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Control Theory and Control Engineering|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Inoue, T., et al., “Mathematical model for MTPA control of permanent-magnet synchronous motor in stator flux linkage synchronous frame,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 51 (5): p. 3620-3628, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kakosimos, P. and H. Abu-Rub, “Predictive speed control with short prediction horizon for permanent magnet synchronous motor drives,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 33 (3): p. 2740-2750, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rajinikanth, V. and K. Latha, “Tuning and retuning of PID controller for unstable systems using evolutionary algorithm,” ISRN Chemical Engineering, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., et al. “An improved adaptive fuzzy PID controller for PMSM and a novel stability analysis method,” in Future Energy Electronics Conference and ECCE Asia (IFEEC 2017-ECCE Asia), 2017 IEEE 3rd International, IEEE, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Bouallègue, S., J. Haggège, and M. Benrejeb, “A new method for tuning PID-type fuzzy controllers using particle swarm optimization,” in Fuzzy Controllers-Recent Advances in Theory and Applications, InTech, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Tarmizi, W.F.W., et al. “A Particle Swarm Optimization-PID controller of a DC Servomotor for Multi-Fingered Robot Hand,” in Robotics and Manufacturing Automation (ROMA), 2016 2nd IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., H. Li, and Y. Deng, “Torque ripple minimization of pmsm based on robust ilc via adaptive sliding mode control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 33 (4): p. 3655-3671, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tehsin, S., et al., “Self-organizing hierarchical particle swarm optimization of correlation filters for object recognition,” IEEE Access, 5: p. 24495–24502, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J., et al. “Knowledge-based particle swarm optimization for PID controller tuning,” in Evolutionary Computation (CEC), 2017 IEEE Congress on. IEEE, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Y., et al., “Improved particle swarm optimization algorithm and its application in text feature selection,” Applied Soft Computing, 35: p. 629–636, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, V., P. Gaur, and A. Mittal, “ANN based self tuned PID like adaptive controller design for high performance PMSM position control,” Expert Systems with Applications, 41 (17): p. 7995-8002, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiang, S., et al. “Adaptive-fuzzy PI control strategy for flux-switching permanent magnet motors,” in Automation (YAC), 2017 32nd Youth Academic Annual Conference of Chinese Association of. IEEE, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.