MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics Analysis|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- G. Popov, V. Matveev, O. Baturin, J. Novikova, A. Volkov, “Selection of parameters for blade-to-blade finite-volume mesh for CFD simulation of axial turbines” unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Inozemcev. Development of a line of civil gasturbine engines (Razvitie linejki grazhdanskih GTD), Report, CIAM, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Venediktov, and A.V. Granovsky, The Atlas of Experimental Performances of Cooled Gas Turbine Blade Cascades (Atlas eksperimental’nykh kharakteristik ploskikh reshetok okhlazhdaemykh gazovykh turbin), CIAM, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Whitney, F.P. Bebning, T.P. Moffit, G.M. Hotz, Cold-air investigation of 4 ½ stage turbine with a stage loading factor of 4.66 and high specific work output. I — Overall Performance, NASA TM X-3498, (1977). [Google Scholar]
- H. Moustapha, M. F. Zelesky, N. C. Baines, and D. Japikse, Axial and Radial Turbines, Concept NREC, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- NUMECA, User Manual AutoGrid5 Release 8.4, NUMECA.inc., Jan. (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.