MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Robot and Control Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- T. Tsoy, L. Sabirova and E. Magid, Towards Effective Interactive Teaching and Learning Strategies in Robotics Education, IEEE 10th Int. Conf. on Developments in eSystems Engineering, pp. 267-272, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsoy, L. Sabirova, M. Abramsky and E. Magid, 2018. Establishing Effective Teaching for Robotics: a comparison study of Bachelor students participated in Introduction to Robotics course. In The 2018 Int. Conf. on Artificial ALife and Robotics, pp. 212-215, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kit G. Tkhagapsoyev, M. M. Yakhutlov, “Problems of engineering education in modern Russia: the methods of analysis and ways of solving. In Higher education in Russia, No 8-9, pp. 27-36, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ogorodova, V. Kress, Y. Pokholkov, Engineering education and engineering in Russia: problems and solutions. In Engineering education, pp. 18-23, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federationon December 8, № 2227-r on The Strategy for Innovative Development of the Russian Federation until 2020, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rosenblatt, H. Choset, Designing and implementing handson robotics labs. In IEEE Intelligent Systems and their Applications, vol. 15 (6), pp. 32-39, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shmatko and G.L. Volkova, (2017). Robotics: the need for organizations in scientific personnel and competencies, Science, Technology and Innovations series, Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge, The National Research University - Higher School of Economics, URL: https://issek.hse.ru/data/2017/05/29/1172143877/NTI_N_53_19052017.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. Ospennikova, M. Ershov, I. Iljin, Educational Robotics as an Inovative Educational Technology. In Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, v. 214, pp. 18–26, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. Pokholkov, National Doctrine of Advanced Engineering Education of Russia in the Context of New Industrialization: Approaches to Development, Objectives, and Principles. In Engineering education, Association of Engineering Education of Russia, vol. 10, pp. 50-65, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Maxwell, L. A. Meeden, Integrating robotics research with undergraduate education. In IEEE Intelligent systems and their applications, v. 15, №. 6, pp. 22-27, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kolberg, Y. Reich, I. Levin, Project-based high school mechatronics course. In Int. Journal of Engineering Education, v. 19, №. 4, pp. 557-562, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- I. Mavrin, R. Lavrenov, M. Svinin, S. Sorokin, and E. Magid, Remote control library and GUI development for Russian crawler robot Servosila Engineer. In MATEC Web of Conf., vol. 161, p. 03016. EDP Sciences, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Magid, R. Lavrenov, and A. Khasianov, Modified spline-based path planning for autonomous ground vehicle. In Proceedings of Int. Conf. on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, pp. 132-141, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pages, L. Marchionni, and F. Ferro, TIAGo: the modular robot that adapts to different research needs. In Int. Workshop on Robot Modularity, IROS, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Magid and A. Sagitov, Towards Robot Fall Detection and Management for Russian Humanoid AR-601. In KES Int. Symposium on Agent and Multi-Agent Systems: Technologies and Applications, Springer, Cham, pp. 200-209, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. N. Thai, 2017. Hardware Characteristics. In Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems, Springer, Cham, pp. 23-62., (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Veruggio, Roboethics. In IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, vol. 17(2), p. 105-109, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Tadokoro, ed., Rescue robotics: DDT project on robots and systems for urban search and rescue. In Springer Science & Business Media, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. Dudek and M. Jenkin, Computational principles of mobile robotics, Cambridge university press, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Craig, Introduction to Robotics, 3rd ed., Pearson/Prentice Hall, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. Corke, Robotics, vision and control: fundamental algorithms in MATLAB, Springer, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.