MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Xiongwen Zhang, Siew-Chong Tan, Guojun Li, Jun Li, and Zhenping Feng. Components sizing of hybrid energy systems via the optimization of power dispatch simulations. Energy, Page: 165-172, April 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tudu, S. Majumder, K.K. Mandal, and N. Chakraborty. Optimal unit sizing of stand-alone renewable hybrid energy system using bees algorithm. 2011 International Conference on Energy, Automation and Signal, pages 1-6, December 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Luna-Rubio, M. Trejo-Perea, D. Vargas-V´azquez, and G.J. R´ıos-Moreno. Optimal sizing of renewable hybrids energy systems: A review of methodologies. Solar Energy, page: 1077-1088, April 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ajai Gupta, R. P. Saini, and M. P. Sharma. Computerized modelling of hybrid energy system Part II: Combined dispatch strategies and solution algorithm. In 2008 International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, pages 13-18. IEEE, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Farahat, M.A. Yazdanpanah Jahromi, and S.M. Barakati. Modeling and Sizing Optimization of Stand-alone Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems. International Conference on Mechanical, Nanotechnology and Cryogenics Engineering, pages 212-217, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Center for Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy. The Hybrid Power System Simulation Model, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.