MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- http://www.shell.com/energy-and-innovation/shell-ecomarathon/about.html (Acessed February 4, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Taha, R. Passarella, Sugiyono, N. Abd Rahim, J. Md Sah and A. Ahmad-Yazid, “CFD analysis for merdeka 2 solar vehicle”, Advanced Science Letter 4, 2011, 2807-2811. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Krishnani, “CFD Study of drag reduction of a generic sport utility vehicle” Mumbai; Mumbai University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Franck, N. Nigro, M. Storti and J. D’Elia, ”Numerical Simulation of the flow around the Ahmed vehicle model”, Latin American Applied Research 39, 2009, 295–306. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Kim, S. Lee, M. Kim, D. You and S.J. Lee, “Saline drag reduction of a heavy vehicle using modified cab-roof fairings”, Journal of Wind Engineering & Industrial Aerodynamics 164, 2017, 138–151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Shim, Y.N. Lee and K.Y. Kim, “Optimization of bobsleigh bumper shape to reduce aerodynamic drag”, Journal of Wind Engineering & Industrial Aerodynamics 164, 2017, 108–118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lorite-Diez, J.I. Jimenez-Gonzales, C. Gutierrez-Montes and C. Martinez-Bazan, “Drag reduction of slender blunt-based bodies using optimized rear cavities”, Journal of Fluids and Structure 74, 2017, 158–177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kieffer, S. Moujaes and N. Armbya, “CFD study of section characteristics of Formula Mazda race car wings”, Mathematical and Computer Modelling 43, 2006, 1275-1287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mariani, C. Poggiani, F. Risi and L. Scappaticci, ”Formula-SAE racing car: Experimental and numerical analysis of the external aerodynamics”, Energy Procedia 81, 2015, 1013-1029. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M.R Hassan, T. Islam, M. Ali and M. Q. Islam, “Numerical study on aerodynamic drag reduction of racing cars”, Procedia Engineering 90 , 2014, 308–313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hetawal, M. Gophane, B.K. Ajay and Y. Mukkamala, ”Aerodynamic study of formula SAE car”, Procedia Engineering 97 2014 1198-1207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ambarita, M. R. Siregar and H. Kawai, “Study on aerodynamics characteritics an urban concept car for energy efficient competition”, IOP Conf. Series: Material Science and Engineering 343 (2018) 01205. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.