MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 219, 20182nd Baltic Conference for Students and Young Researchers (BalCon 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- ABAQUS, Theory Manual, Version 6.8, Hibbit, Karlsson & Sorensen Inc (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Basaglia, D. Camotim, R. Gonçalves, A. Graçab, GBT-based assessment of the buckling behaviour of cold-formed steel purlins restrained by sheeting, Thin-Walled Structures, 72 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1993-1-3, Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-3: General rules - Supplementary rules for cold-formed members and sheeting [Google Scholar]
- EN 1993-4-1, Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures. Part 4–1: Silos. [Google Scholar]
- P. Hajko, J. Tejchman, M. Wójcik, Investigations of local/global buckling of cylindrical metal silos with corrugated sheets and open-sectional column profiles, Thin-Walled Structures 123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, W. Li, T. Zhou, H. Wu, Novel local buckling formulae for cold-formed C-section columns considering end condition effect, Thin-Walled Structures 116 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rejowski, P. Iwicki, Buckling analysis of cold formed silo column, Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Santos Franco, E. Miranda Batista, Buckling behavior and strength of thin-walled stiffened trapezoidal CFS under flexural bending, Thin-Walled Structures 117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wójcik, P. Iwicki, J. Tejchman, 3D buckling analysis of a cylindrical metal bin composed of corrugated sheets strengthened by vertical stiffeners, Thin-Walled Structures 49 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, Z. Liu, Z. He, General distortional buckling formulae for both fixed-ended and pinned-ended C-section columns, Thin-Walled Structures 94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.