MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 219, 20182nd Baltic Conference for Students and Young Researchers (BalCon 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- K. Rykaluk, Steel structures. Chimneys, towers, masts (in Polish), Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Wrocławskiej, (Wrocław 2005) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1990:2004 Eurocode: Basis of structural design. [Google Scholar]
- S. Woliński, K. Wróbel, Reliability of building structures (in Polish), Oficyna Politechniki Rzeszowskiej, (Rzeszów 2001) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ditlevsen, H. O. Madsen, Structural Reliability Methods, Department of Mechanical Engineering Technical University of Denmark, June-September (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Biegus, Probabilistic analysis of steel structures (in Polish), Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, (Warszawa-Wrocław 1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kłosowska, P. Obara, J. Turant, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Kinematically Admissible Failure Mechanisms for Plane Trusses, 245 (2017), doi:10.1088/1757-899X/245/2/022022 [Google Scholar]
- K. Kubicka, U. Radoń, Archives of Civil Engineering, Proposal for the assessment of steel truss reliability under fire conditions, 61, 4, 141-154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Thoft-Christensen, M. Baker, Structural reliability theory and its applications, Springer-Verlag (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode:2008 1. Actions on structures. General actions. Wind actions. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1993-1-1 Eurocode:2006 3. Design of steel structures. Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1993-3-1. Eurocode:2006 3. Design of steel structures. Part 3-1: Towers, masts and chimneys - Towers and masts. [Google Scholar]
- K. Rykaluk, Inżynieria i Budownictwo, Wind load on steel towers according to Polish and European standards (in Polish), 65, 7, 367-374 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.