MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- A. Ridwan, Kulsum, and S. Murni, Supply Chain Performance Measurement with Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain Management Approach, J. Indust. Serv. 3, 1a (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ridwan, P.F. Ferdinant, and R. Aliandru. Improvement Design of Deformed Production Process 16 Using the Lean Six Sigma Method Through Value Stream Mapping and Design of Experiment, J. Indust. Serv. 3, 2(2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Stamatis, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis: FMEA from Theory to Execution, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- D. Sarkar, Lean for Service Organizations and Offices : A Holistic Approach for Achieving Operational Excellence and Improvements (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Mayangsari, H. Adianto, and Y. Yuniati. Product Quality Control of Isolator with Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) Method and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), J.Ind. Eng. Itenas 3, 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Soejanto, Experiment Design with Taguchi Method (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Belavendram, Quality by Design : Taguchi Techniques for Industrial Experimentation (1995). [Google Scholar]
- N. Fitria, Analysis of the Taguchi Experimental Design Method in Quality Characteristics Optimization, Thesis (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Hines and D. Taylor, Going Lean (2000). [Google Scholar]
- P. Pande and L. Holpp, What is Six Sigma ? (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gaspersz, Lean Six Sigma for Manufacturing and Service Industries (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gaspersz, Total Quality Management (2005). [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Goriwondo and N. Maunga. Lean Six Sigma Application for Sustainable Production: A Case Study for Margarine Production in Zimbabwe. Int. J. of ITEE 1, 5(2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.Gultom, T.S.Sinaga, and S.Sinulingga, Study of Quality Control Using Lean Six Sigma Approach at XYZ Inc., J. Ind. Eng. FT USU 3, 2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Kastanja, N.Widha S., and R.Yanuar E., Application of the Taguchi Method to Reduce the Number of Defective Products of Standard Candles HAN 17, J. Eng.Ind. Syst.Mgt 3, 3. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.Telaumbanua, K. Siregar, and T.S. Sinaga, Quality Control Analysis with Taguchi Method Approach at Asahan Crumb Rubber Inc., J. Ind. Eng. FT USU 3, 5 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sidi, and M. T. Wahyudi, Application of Taguchi Method to Know the Roundness of CNC Lathe Process. J. Mach. Eng. 4, 2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sigalingging, I.P.Tama, and L. P. Riawati, Application of Lean Manufacturing to Reduce Waste in Production of Cigarettes Filter Using WAM and Taguchi Method, J. Eng. Ind. Syst Mgt 2, 3 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.