MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- R. T. Azuma, “A Survey of Augmented Reality Navigation,” Presence Teleoperators Virtual Environ., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 355–385, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sunyono, Optimalisasi Pembelajaran Kimia Kelas IX Semester I SMA. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Banu, “Augmented reality system based on sketches for geometry education,” 2012 Int. Conf. E-Learning E-Technologies Educ. ICEEE 2012, pp. 166–170, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Purnama, D. Andrew, and M. Galinium, “Geometry Learning Tool for Elementary School using Augmented Reality,” Iaict, no. August, pp. 145–148, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Martinez, J. R. L. Benito, E. A. Gonzalez, and E. B. Ajuria, “An experience of the application of Augmented Reality to learn English in Infant Education,” 2017 Int. Symp. Comput. Educ. SIIE 2017, vol. 2018–January, pp. 1–6, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L.-K. Lee, C.-H. Chau, C.-H. Chau, and C.-T. Ng, “Using Augmented Reality to Teach Kindergarten Students English Vocabulary,” 2017 Int. Symp. Educ. Technol., pp. 53–57, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nanthanasit and N. Wongta, “Approach augmented reality real-time rendering for understanding light and shade in art education,” 3rd Int. Conf. Digit. Arts, Media Technol. ICDAMT 2018, pp. 71–74, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, K. Feng, C. Mo, S. Cheng, Z. Guo, and Y. Huang, “Application of augmented reality in engineering graphics education,” ITME 2011 - Proc. 2011 IEEE Int. Symp. IT Med. Educ., vol. 2, pp. 362–365, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Binanto, Multimedia Digital Dasar Teori dan Pengembangannya. Yogyakarta: Andi, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- L. A. C, Authoring Interactive Multimedia. Massachusettes: Academic Press, Inc, 1994. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.