MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- International Renewable Energy Agency, Community Energy: Broadening The Ownership Of Renewables, IRENA Coalition for Action (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Adam Hirsch, Yael Parag, Jos ep Guerrero, Microgrids: A Review Of Technologies, Key Drivers, And Outstanding Issues, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 90 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Rehman Zafar et al, Prosumer based energy management and sharing in smart grid, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 82, Part 1 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Stephen Makonin et al., AMPds: A Public Dataset for Load Disaggregation and Eco-Feedback Research, 2013 IEEE Electrical Power & Energy Conference(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Kaustav Basu, et al., A Comparative Study Of Low Sampling Non Intrusive Load Dis-Aggregation, 42nd Annual Conference of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Stork M., Median filters theory and applications, Third international conference on electrical and electronics engineering papers-chamber of electrical engineering (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Yongkui Sun, Wen Tan, Tongwen Chen, A method to remove chattering alarms using median filters, ISA Transactions, Vol.73 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Doron Shmilovitz, Characteristics Of Modern Nonlinear Loads And Their Influence On Systems With Distributed Generation, Int. J. Energy Technology and Policy, Vol. 5, No. 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah Bokhari et al., Experimental Determination of the ZIP Coefficients for Modern Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Loads, IEEE Transactions On Power Delivery, Vol. 29, No. 3 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Adalgiza del Pilar Rios, Kodjo Agbossou, Alben Cardenas, Taylor series approximation of ZIP model for on-line estimation of residential loads' parameters, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT) (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.