MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- M. Larruskain, I. Zamora, A. J. Mazon, O. Abarrategui, J. Monasterio, “Transmission and Distribution Networks: AC versus DC” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sannino, G. Postiglione, M. H. J. Bollen, “Feasibility of a DC Network for Commercial Facilities”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 39, 1499-1507 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Backhaus, G. W. Swift, S. Chatzivasileiadis, W. Tschudi, S. Glover, M. Starke, J. Wang, M. Yue, D. Hammerstrom, “DC Microgrids Scoping Study—Estimate of Technical and Economic Benefits”,LA-UR-15-22097 (March 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Datta, A. Ghosh, S. Rajakaruna, “Power Sharing and Management in a Utility Connected DC Microgrid”, Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference (Melbourne, Australia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sanjeev, N. P. Padhy, P. Agarwal, “Effective Control and Energy Management of Isolated DC Microgrid”, IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (Chicago, IL, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hajizadeh, M. Soltani, L. E. Norum, “Intelligent Power Control of DC Microgrid”, IEEE 17th International Conference on Ubiquitous Wireless Broadband (Salamanca, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamza, M. Shehroz, S. Fazal, M. Nasir, H. A. Khan, “Design and Analysis of Solar PV Based Low-Power Low-Voltage DC Microgrid Architectures for Rural Electrification”, IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (Chicago, IL, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Secretariat General of National Energy Council, Indonesia Energy Outlook 2016 (Jakarta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Friedeman, A. Timmeren, E. Boelman, J. Schoonman, “Concept for a DC‐Low Voltage House”, Smart & Sustainable Built Environments 8, 85-94 (Jan 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taufik, R. Muchtar, M. Taufik, “Performance Analysis of Multiple Input Boost Converter with Inherent OR Diode Configuration”, International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Applications 175-180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Chaidez, “DC House Modelling and System Design”, Senior Project of Electrical Engineering Department California Polytechnic State University (June 2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ardin, A. Rahardjo and C. Hudaya, “Electricity Price and Subsidy Scenario for Hybrid Power Generations on off-Grid System”, International Conference on Control, Electronics, Renewable Energy and Communications 132-138 (Yogyakarta, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.