MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- K. Popp. Some model problems showing stick-slip motion and chaos, friction-induced vibration, chatter, squeal and chaos, (Ibrahim R. A. and Soom, A. ed), ASME, (1992) 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Twordzydlo, E. E. Becker, J. T. Oden. Numerical modeling of friction-induced vibration and dynamic instabilities, friction-induced vibration, chatter, squeal and chaos, (Ibrahim R. A. and Soom, A. ed), ASME, (1992) 87–97. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fuadi, K. Adachi, H. Ikeda, H. Naito, K. Kato. Effect of Contact Stiffness on Creep-Groan Occurrence on a Simple Caliper-Slider Experimental Model. Tribol Lett (2009) 33: 169 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fuadi, S. Maegawa, K. Nakano, K. Adachi. Map of low-frequency stick–slip of a creep groan. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology Vol 224, Issue 12, pp. 1235 – 1246, 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fuadi. Analysis of Vibration Generated by the Rubbing of Flat Surfaces. Makara Journal of Technology, 18, 3, pp. 115–120, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fuadi, T. Takagi, H. Miki, K. Adachi. An experimental method for tangential contact stiffness evaluation of contact interfaces with controlled contact asperities. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology. Vol 227, Issue 10, pp. 1117 – 1128 [Google Scholar]
- M. Eriten, C. H. Lee, A. A. Polycarpou, Measurements of tangential stiffness and damping of mechanical joints: Direct versus indirect contact resonance methods, Tribology International , Volume 50, 2012, Pages 35–44, [Google Scholar]
- S. Medina, D. Nowell, D. Dini. Analytical and Numerical Models for Tangential Stiffness of Rough Elastic Contacts. Tribology Letters. 2013;49:103–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fuadi, H. Zahouani, T. Takagi, H. Miki. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 352 (1) pp. 012009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.