MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- Vezi M. (2014). Dynamic Modelling of Arch Dams in the Ambient State. Doctoral Dissertation, University of Cape Town. [Google Scholar]
- Chapter 3: Real Eigenvalue Analysis (2005). Retrieved from: http://www2.me.rochester.edu/courses/ME443/NASTRAN/Chpt3RealEigenvalue Analysis.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Chapter 10: Harmonic Analysis. (2005). ANSYS Training Manual. Inventory #00221510-4. [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Ramesha, Abhijith K. G., Abhinav Singh, Abhishek Raj and Chetan S Naik. (2015). Modal Analysis and Harmonic Response Analysis of a Crankshaft. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 6. [Google Scholar]
- Shanshan W. and Qingwen Ren. (2011). Dynamic Response of Gravity Dam Model with Crack and Damage Detection. Science China Technological Sciences, 54(3), 541–546. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.