MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- D. Damjanovic, Hysteresis in piezoelectric and ferroelectric materials, vol. 3. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, J. Shan, U. Gabbert, and N. Qi, “Hysteresis and creep modeling and compensation for a piezoelectric actuator using a fractional-order Maxwell resistive capacitor approach,” Smart Mater. Struct., Vol. 22, No. 11, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Leang and S. Devasia, “Design of hysteresis-compensating iterative learning control for piezo-positioners: Application to atomic force microscopes,” Mechatronics, Vol. 16, no. 3-4, pp. 141–158, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Takács, Active Vibration Control Prototyping in Ansys: A Verification Experiment, vol. 19. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Vijaya, “Piezoelectric Materials and Devices: Applications in Engineering and Medical Sciences,” vol. 186 pages, no. August, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Imran, A. A. Abbasi, and M. J. Hyder, “Determination of modal characteristics of cantilever beam,” ICET 2016 -2016 Int. Conf. Emerg. Technol., Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 4–6, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.