MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation Management and Transport Economy|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- A.V. Dmitrenko, Vestnik transporta, 10 (2010). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E. Castillo, M. Nogal, Z. Grande, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 30 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C Martani, Y Jin, K Soga, S. Scholtes, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 10 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sogin, C.P.L. Barkan, M.R. Saat, Proc. of the Winter Simulation Conference, Vol. 16 (Arizona, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Problems with China’s high-speed trains: high costs, safety issues and corruption. Available at: http://factsanddetails.com/china/cat13/sub86/item1848.html (Accessed July 26, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Levin, Mir transporta [World of Transport and Transportation Journal], 2 (2014). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Karasev, A.D. Kalidova, Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute, 1 (2018). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- X. He, T. Wu, Y. Zou, Y.F. Chen, H. Guo, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering Maintenance, Management, Life-Cycle Design and Performance, Vol. 13 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sh.-L. Shaw, Zh. Fang, Sh. Lu, R. Tao, Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 40 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Doomernik, 13th World Conference on Transportation Research (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Caldas, F.R. Carvahal, P.D. Gabriele, T.G. Ramos, 13th World Conference on Transportation Research (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nogal, A. O’Connor, B. Caulfield, B. Martinez-Pastor, Rel. Eng. & Sys. Safety, 156 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.