MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Science to Business|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Z. Ishak, A. Jaafar, A. Ahmad, Interface Design for Cultural Differences,’ in International Congress on Interdisciplinary Business and Social Science (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Reinecke, A. Bernstein, Improving Performance, Perceived Usability, and Aesthetics with Culturally Adaptive User Interfaces,’ ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, 8:1-8:29, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Callahan, Cultural similarities and differences in the design of university websites,’ Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ulvydiene, Psychology of Translation in Cross Cultural Interaction,’ in 5th World Conference on Educational Sciences, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- BPS (Badan Pusat Statistik) [online] available from https://www.bps.go.id/KegiatanLain/view/id/127 [30 July 2017] [Google Scholar]
- B. McSweeney, Hofstede’s Model of National Cultural Differences and their Consequences: A Triumph of Faith a Failure of Analysis,’ Sage Journals, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hofstede, Dimensionalizing Culture: Te Hofstede Model in Context.’ IACCP, 1–26, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Lee, A. Harada, A Study on the Cultural Effects on User Interface Design, in Proceedings of the ACM SIGCHI Conference, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Diaz, C. Rusu, C. A. Collazos, Experimental validation of a set of cultural-oriented usability heuristics.’ Computer Standards & Interfaces, 160–178, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lingaard, Aesthetics, Visual appeal, Usability and User Satisfaction: What Do the User’s Eyes Tell the User’s Brain?’ Australian Journal of Emerging Technologies and Society, 1–14, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Norman. Emotional Design: Why We Love (or Hate) Everyday Things. New York: Basic Books, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- www.welovesolo.com [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/530510031084835341/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Bevan, J. Carter, S. Harker, Human-Computer Interaction: Design and Evaluation,’ Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 9169, 143–151, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Quinones, C. Rusu, How to Develop Usability Heuristics: A Systematic Literature Review,’ Computer Standards & Interfaces, 53, 89–122, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.